Denmark's first passive house
This is Villa Lagenkamp, the first certified passive house ever built in Denmark, finished in 2008.
I know it's not a new building, but it is a beautiful one. I've been wanting to feature it for a while, so figured better late than never. This timber frame house in Midtjylland is the home of its architect, Olav Langenkamp. You'll find all the technical specs for the project on the Passive House Database.
All photos are by Peter Ulriksen.
- New property finance platform offers chance to invest in Dublin passive house
- The utopian Usonian
- Passive House Plus launches sustainable building web directory
- A brave new world: Oil and architecture
- Why construction contracts must change in light of Grenfell
- Irish study group visits Germany on energy efficiency tour