Video: On site at the UK's largest affordable passive house development
Saffron Acres is a social housing development in Leicester that is set to be the largest affordable passive house scheme in the country.
Built on a former derelict allotment site belonging to Leicester City Council, the project is a 13-acre affordable housing scheme situated off Whittier Road and Heathcott Road in Leicester. The development will predominantly comprise of semi-detached houses, as well as four one-bedroom flats and two bungalows — with the total of 68 dwellings aiming for the passive house standard.
- Stunning Cork passive house heads list of Isover award winners
- The PH+ guide to heat recovery ventilation
- 'Achieving NZEB' event in Cork this Thursday
- The deepest greenest retrofit ever?
- Phase one complete at UK’s largest passive scheme
- New housing should be to passive house standard — Climate Change Committee