Sola recruiting two building services engineers
SOLA Energy Solutions, the pioneering Tipperary based deep retrofit contractor, is currently seeking to hire two mechanical/building service engineers to join its growing team.
Based in Templemore, Sola is one of the leading contractors working under the Superhomes retrofit scheme, and has become known in the industry for delivering holistic deep retrofits incorporating insulation, airtightness, renewable energy and designed ventilation.
The company is also a leading supplier and installer of renewable energy systems.
Sola currently has one post open for a mechanical/building service engineer with at least three years experience, and a second post open for a graduate working in the same field.
- Passive houses open to public this November
- Eoin Leonard of i3PT nominated for entrepreneurial award
- Tramex launches two new data loggers for buildings
- Health & well-being the focus of Better Homes 2018
- New NUIG study to examine ventilation in A-rated homes
- Building industry must tackle gender imbalance — CIF