BEAM launch new app for easy MVHR control
Industry-leading mechanical ventilation company BEAM Vacuum & Ventilation has launched a new mobile phone app for their award-winning, next generation HERU heat recovery ventilation range.
The app offers the ultimate in accessibility and convenience, allowing control of the HERU MVHR unit via any smart device.
Beam’s Aislinn Heron commented: “We are committed to offering our customers the latest technology in an effort to make the operation and control of their heat recovery ventilation system as simple and convenient as possible, delivering clean fresh air for a healthy and energy efficient indoor air climate.”
The HERU IQ app is compatible with all HERU IQ MVHR units, which BEAM launched earlier this year. The app is free to download and allows the user to monitor and control their unit's main functions at the touch of a button. It is possible to review and change the temperature as well as activate/deactivate the boost function. There are also overpressure and away modes that can be activated via the app.
For more information visit www.beamcentralsystems.com.
- New England rebel - Cork passive house with Vermont roots
- Evidence base: How air source heat pumps fare in canny retrofits
- Women in engineering group launched
- #BuildingLife: Addressing the environmental impacts of buildings across their life cycle
- Green loan rate for new HPI-certified housing
- Government announces €45m for social housing retrofit