New profile Progression window gets passive certification
This article was originally published in issue 37 of Passive House Plus magazine. Want immediate access to all back issues and exclusive extra content? Click here to subscribe for as little as €10, or click here to receive the next issue free of charge
The Progression range is supplied in the UK by Green Building Store and is manufactured in the Czech Republic.
Progression is a popular choice among passive house designers because of its high performance (Uw 0.68 W/m2K) and ‘frameless’ contemporary aesthetics with minimal sightlines, maximizing daylighting and passive solar gain when needed.
For more information see www.greenbuildingstore.co.uk
- Daikin streamer technology inactivates 99.9% of SARS-CoV-2
- WWETB's popular NZEB courses move online
- Be aware of your retrofit obligations – BERcerts.ie
- Waterford Stanley aiming to be big force in heat pump market
- Save energy by using Aircrete for the whole inner leaf - Mannok
- Forbo launches new glue-free flooring