Beam Vacuum & Ventilation awarded three new ISO certs
Beam Vacuum & Ventilation has announced that they have successfully achieved certification against the requirements of ISO 9001 (quality management), ISO 14001 (environmental management), and ISO 45001 (occupational health and safety), while also meeting the Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) for contractors’ criteria.
ISO 45001 is the new international standard for occupational health and safety, and a statement from Beam said the company is proud to have been an early implementer, achieving certification to this standard ahead of the market. The company previously attained the OHSAS 18001 standard, which is now superseded by ISO 45001.
“We are delighted to have achieved further ISO certification under ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, and feel that these standards provide additional assurance to our customers that we are focused on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction,” said Pat Óg Keenan, the company’s operations director.
“As market leaders in central vacuum and mechanical ventilation systems, our commitment to upgrading our existing ISO accreditations to reach these new standards also reflects our core company values — going above and beyond to exceed customer expectations through accountability, commitment and integrity.”
- Site specific - Somerset passive house adapts to tight plot
- Legendary engineer builds engine-less home
- Cork retrofit blitzes new build NZEB standard
- Inner strength - 60s Dublin city scheme a model for retrofit based regeneration
- Managing moisture: why we must learn the four Cs
- VentHeat launch compact heat pump & MVHR systems to Ireland