Ecological launches passive house envelope training
Passive house building envelope specialist training is now available at Ecological Building Systems, complementing the array of award-winning training courses Ecological have been delivering for almost 15 years now
Darren O’Gorman, training and technical support with Ecological stated: “Following the success of the Pro Clima airtightness installer training and the Better Building, Putting the Fabric First courses, the addition of a certified passive house building envelope specialist course was the logical next step for us. The training facility at our headquarters in Athboy and the full scale practical models bring thermal bridging and airtightness details to life for the attendees”.
O’Gorman said feedback from the first group of participants – which included both Irish and UK attendees – has been very positive. It is planned to run this course again later this year.
For more information regarding upcoming courses, Tescon Profect tape and the complete range of Pro Clima intelligent airtightness solutions visit www.ecologicalbuildingsystems.com
- The PH+ guide to greener concrete - reducing the climate impact of cement and concrete in buildings
- Hell's kitchen - Why cooking can destroy indoor air quality
- Are lower land values the silver lining of the crisis?
- Dead air - airborne covid 19 and poorly ventilated buildings
- Coasting home - Beautifully designed Hampshire home breezes past passive standard
- Double standards - Mayo home takes passive approach to NZEB