Dun Laoghaire to host World NZEB Forum in November
This article was originally published in issue 31 of Passive House Plus magazine. Want immediate access to all back issues and exclusive extra content? Click here to subscribe for as little as €10, or click here to receive the next issue free of charge
The conference takes place just two weeks after NZEB becomes mandatory in Ireland for all domestic construction, and conference hosts NZEB Ireland are reporting substantial interest in the event from the design and construction community.
A stellar line-up of speakers from home and abroad has been prepared by NZEB Ireland and the event will run over two days, with optional site visits and workshops on day one and the main event on day two.
Case studies will form the core of the conference, from both residential and commercial sectors, and including two dedicated tracks on the retrofit challenge.
The conference is supported by Dún Laoghaire- Rathdown County Council with lead sponsorship by Kingspan Insulation.
Further details on the NZEB event of the year can be found at www.worldnzebforum2019.com
- SuperHomes Ireland seeks deep retrofit grant applicants
- Moisture monitoring key as energy standards rise
- Is the O’Devaney Gardens deal social vandalism?
- Software errors create false NZEB compliance picture
- Zero carbon standard launched for Irish homes
- ‘Bottom up’ approach can kick-start retrofit, report finds