Dun Laoghaire to host World NZEB Forum in November
This article was originally published in issue 31 of Passive House Plus magazine. Want immediate access to all back issues and exclusive extra content? Click here to subscribe for as little as €10, or click here to receive the next issue free of charge
The conference takes place just two weeks after NZEB becomes mandatory in Ireland for all domestic construction, and conference hosts NZEB Ireland are reporting substantial interest in the event from the design and construction community.
A stellar line-up of speakers from home and abroad has been prepared by NZEB Ireland and the event will run over two days, with optional site visits and workshops on day one and the main event on day two.
Case studies will form the core of the conference, from both residential and commercial sectors, and including two dedicated tracks on the retrofit challenge.
The conference is supported by Dún Laoghaire- Rathdown County Council with lead sponsorship by Kingspan Insulation.
Further details on the NZEB event of the year can be found at www.worldnzebforum2019.com
- Steeply sustainable - Low carbon passive design triumph on impossible Cork site
- Is it too late for sustainability?
- The schism in solar energy
- SuperHomes Ireland seeks deep retrofit grant applicants
- Minister: NZEB co-benefits go far beyond climate action
- Strong and stable - East Sussex home with a striking farmyard inspired design