Dun Laoghaire to host World NZEB Forum in November
This article was originally published in issue 31 of Passive House Plus magazine. Want immediate access to all back issues and exclusive extra content? Click here to subscribe for as little as €10, or click here to receive the next issue free of charge
The conference takes place just two weeks after NZEB becomes mandatory in Ireland for all domestic construction, and conference hosts NZEB Ireland are reporting substantial interest in the event from the design and construction community.
A stellar line-up of speakers from home and abroad has been prepared by NZEB Ireland and the event will run over two days, with optional site visits and workshops on day one and the main event on day two.
Case studies will form the core of the conference, from both residential and commercial sectors, and including two dedicated tracks on the retrofit challenge.
The conference is supported by Dún Laoghaire- Rathdown County Council with lead sponsorship by Kingspan.
Further details on the NZEB event of the year can be found at www.worldnzebforum2019.com
- Inner strength - 60s Dublin city scheme a model for retrofit based regeneration
- A1 Dublin & Kildare homes move towards zero energy
- New building regs “tragic” for external insulation market
- Greenbuild Europe 2020 to take place in Dublin
- Norwich passive house scheme wins Stirling Prize
- UK housing market must start demanding much higher quality - Ecomerchant