Daikin Ireland launches new CPD webinars
Daikin Ireland is running a new regular series of online CPD webinars to enable remote learning during the Covid-19 pandemic. The latest dates for June webinars have just been announced.
"Following the recent government guidance on slowing the spread of COVID-19, many of us are finding ourselves in the unfamiliar position of working remotely with little or no face to face interaction," a statement from Daikin read. "Although this is indeed a strange situation, Daikin Ireland aims to provide our customers with the best service possible under difficult circumstances."
"Education and training has been a major focus for Daikin Ireland this year and we are hoping to continue that through this difficult time. It is our intention to offer live virtual webinars and private presentations on our CPD courses.”
"The goal of these presentations is that the topics that will be addressed are not only educational but also interesting and relevant. Where required we can provide attendance certificates which contribute towards our customers' required CPD portfolio."
There will also be specialist webinars taking place on Daikin technologies including its Madoka wireless Bluetooth controller, its BTSCi monitoring tool for finding faults and repairs, and on the installation, commissioning and servicing of its Altherma 3 heat pumps. Course dates are given on the graphics below.
- Zero in - technical virtual tour of a net zero passive house "plus"
- Building sector must show bold climate leadership
- The PH+ guide to greener concrete - reducing the climate impact of cement and concrete in buildings
- Hell's kitchen - Why cooking can destroy indoor air quality
- Speculative effort - technical virtual tour of a developer-built Enerphit
- Are lower land values the silver lining of the crisis?