Show business description
HALFEN HIT-MVXL Insulated connections for demanding architecture
The new versatile HIT-MVXL elements allow you to enjoy the sun on the balcony for longer – even when it disappears around a corner. With their huge shear load capacities, it is now also possible to realize unusual shapes. Now the whole family can even sit on the balcony together; each on their own sun lounger. Also suitable for inspired architecture!
Thanks to the intelligent reinforcement layout, installation of the HIT-MVXL elements is both safe and quick.
- The main slab reinforcement can be laid quickly and safely, as there are no interfering pressure bars at the bottom of the HIT-MVXL elements. Our smart, red CSBearings assume this function.
- Also on the balcony side on-site reinforcement is quickly added. The HIT bars are arranged here in one layer.
- And finally, the new HALFEN HIT-MVXL is perfectly suited for reliable transfer of bending moments and shear forces with good thermal insulation.
- Highly loaded or large cantilevered balcony slabs
- Large overhanging balconies at outer corners
- Fire protection REI 120 as standard – for fail-safe installation
- Can be used as a fire-break in ETICS facades (Expanded polystyrene)
- European Technical Assessment ETA 18/0189
- Type tested according to EC2
- Reduction of thermal bridges according to DIN 4108-2 and EnEV and minimization of energy losses
- Prevention of condensation and mould
- Insulation material thicknesses of 80mm (HIT-HP) and 120mm (HIT-SP) available
- Insulation material: Thermal-insulating fire protection material of building material class A1 – non-flammable insulating material
- Stainless steel in the joint
A1/A2 Portland Close
- Business type: