A passive house time-lapse from Cork
Kudos to Cork-based timber frame manufacturer Eco Timber Frame who have posted time-lapse video of one of their recent passive house projects online.
The house in Douglas, Co Cork was project managed by engineer and certified passive house designer Deboragh Byrne, who says it was built to passive house standards for an extremely competitive price. The house features cellulose insulation in the walls, Munster Joinery passive-certified PVC windows, a Supergrund foundation and cement board cladding. We'll be featuring in the next issue of Passive House Plus.
The company have also posted another time lapse of a similar project in Waterford on their YouTube channel.
- The slow, heavy gears of deep retrofit start to turn
- Dublin to host conference on rapid-build nZEB construction
- Architect returns to roots with A1 rated 'house of the people'
- Quality EWI installation crucial for success of deep retrofit — MBC Project
- Fire compartmentation & timber framed party walls
- Worcester school hall is UK's first 'multi-comfort' building