A passive house time-lapse from Cork
Kudos to Cork-based timber frame manufacturer Eco Timber Frame who have posted time-lapse video of one of their recent passive house projects online.
The house in Douglas, Co Cork was project managed by engineer and certified passive house designer Deboragh Byrne, who says it was built to passive house standards for an extremely competitive price. The house features cellulose insulation in the walls, Munster Joinery passive-certified PVC windows, a Supergrund foundation and cement board cladding. We'll be featuring in the next issue of Passive House Plus.
The company have also posted another time lapse of a similar project in Waterford on their YouTube channel.
- Why housing isn't viable
- Suffolk eco home embraces wood & warmth
- A1 passive house overcomes tight Cork City site
- Northern Ireland to get world's first educational ‘passive house premium’ building
- Brady Energy Consultants now offering passive house guidance
- Ecological announce ‘Ecobuild 2 nZEB’ course