Urban Front integrates passive pet flap in Oxford passive house
Buckinghamshire-based passive house door manufacturer Urban Front can now integrate airtight, insulated, thermally broken Petwalk pet flaps into their door systems, as one of the company’s latest door projects shows.
The Petwalk pet flap was recently incorporated into one of Urban Front’s doors on a passive house project in Oxford.
The pet flap can be naturally integrated into the appearance of the door with the same finish, so it does not create an eyesore. Petwalk also has a remote control for you to lock it if you need to, and security bolts to ensure no-one or nothing else other than your pet can enter.
- The PH+ guide to greener concrete - reducing the climate impact of cement and concrete in buildings
- Hell's kitchen - Why cooking can destroy indoor air quality
- Dead air - airborne covid 19 and poorly ventilated buildings
- Coasting home - Beautifully designed Hampshire home breezes past passive standard
- Double standards - Mayo home takes passive approach to NZEB
- Net result Bristol passive house turns energy bills into net profits