Urban Front integrates passive pet flap in Oxford passive house
Buckinghamshire-based passive house door manufacturer Urban Front can now integrate airtight, insulated, thermally broken Petwalk pet flaps into their door systems, as one of the company’s latest door projects shows.
The Petwalk pet flap was recently incorporated into one of Urban Front’s doors on a passive house project in Oxford.
The pet flap can be naturally integrated into the appearance of the door with the same finish, so it does not create an eyesore. Petwalk also has a remote control for you to lock it if you need to, and security bolts to ensure no-one or nothing else other than your pet can enter.
- Evidence of COVID-19 infections in poorly ventilated spaces
- Getting to net zero carbon
- Environmental activism - tracing the roots of today's climate activism
- Office romance - Passive house supplier walks the walk with new office & factory
- Doctor's orders - The complex relationship between energy retrofits and human health
- Flat pack hijack