Urban Front integrates passive pet flap in Oxford passive house
Buckinghamshire-based passive house door manufacturer Urban Front can now integrate airtight, insulated, thermally broken Petwalk pet flaps into their door systems, as one of the company’s latest door projects shows.
The Petwalk pet flap was recently incorporated into one of Urban Front’s doors on a passive house project in Oxford.
The pet flap can be naturally integrated into the appearance of the door with the same finish, so it does not create an eyesore. Petwalk also has a remote control for you to lock it if you need to, and security bolts to ensure no-one or nothing else other than your pet can enter.
- MVHR owners sought for air quality study
- Focus on whole build systems, not products - NBT
- Monolith ensures traditional finish on new ICF project
- Kingspan & Nulok launched insulated roof system
- Housing ‘race to the bottom’ bad for climate & quality — energy expert
- Blind & shutter group calls for Part B changes